Saturday, January 8, 2011

Too Faced Brightening Blush: La Vie En Rose

My first review!  Ok, I'm not great with reviews but here we go.  Let's jump right into it.  La Vie En Rose is a pretty bright pink with a bit of a sheen, AND tiny gold shimmer/glitter.  But that's what drew it to me, I can't resist thigns with gold glitter :3  So if you don't like glitter in your blush at all, you can pass on this.  Most of the times that I've worn this I haven't really noticed any glitter on my face, although one time I looked in the mirror and did a double take, squinted, and saw that there were a few a little glitter particles on my cheeks.  -.-  Maybe it had something to do with what brush I used... Anyways it's a beautiful pigmented pink blush, but glitter haters should be wary.  It looks quite glittery in my swatch because I used my finger to swipe it on heavily.  It shouldn't look like that on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment