Saturday, January 8, 2011

LORAC Multiplex 3D Lip Gloss

Bright and shiny.  If you want your lips to take center stage in your make-up look then I highly recommend these.  I can only say good things about these.  First and foremost, they are beautiful.  They also are moisturizing and have a plesant peach scent!!  I can't really comment on the staying power of these (or any lip gloss) cause....I don't time how long my make-up lasts.  *sight*  Once I'm out the door I assume things are gonna wear off throughout the day, I just reapply when I feel like I should. 

Anyway,  I've got four shades which I'll describe.
Cliche: A super bright, hot pink with a blue shimmer duochrome.  Shimmer, not glitter.  This color leaves the lips stained a little bit!  Very pigmented for sure.
Polished: Probably the most "wearable" of these.  It's a light opalescent peachy pink with shimmers. 
3D: I think this is the only straight up glittery gloss from this line.  It's basically a clear gloss but super loaded with golden bronze and pink glitter.  Amazingly, it's very smooth and not gritty at all.  Not sticky like a Dazzleglass, and I say this dazzles even more.  A must if you like glittery glosses.  Seriously, when I just hold the tube in the sunlight it sparkles like no other.  When you put it on, it's not like clear with some sparkles, it's a crazy layer of pure glitter O_O
Vivid: Another pink, but goes on peachy and not quite as IN YOUR FACE as Cliche, but still very unique. 
This has a gold/green duochrome. 

These run for $22 (0.17 oz for those curious).  Kinda pricy, but there are some unique colors and if any appeal to ya, it might be worth picking up!!  Not for those looking for a subdued lip look :)
Pics and swatches:



No comments:

Post a Comment